TAIL PAINT WITH BITTERING AGENT Heat Detection Aid and General Animal Marker
- Available in 4 Colours : Red, Blue, Green & Yellow
- Quick & easy to apply with Applicator Brush
- Waterproof once dry
- Contains a bittering agent to deter licking
- Non- Hazardous
Directions for use:
- Make sure tail head area of cow is clean and free of any loose hair.
- Apply a paint strip, approximately 15cm in length and 3-5cm wide, along the spine in the same direction of the hairgrowth of the tail head. Additional coats may be applied and will aid performance of product.
- The paint is rubbed off by crumbling and hair will stand on end when standing cows are mounted, a clear indication of Estrus activity.
- Reapplication is needed to confirm Estrus activity
- BOViPAINT™ will remain on cows that have not cycled – duration subject to conditions and correct application.
Uses of BOViPAINT™
- HEAT DETECTION AID – applied to Dairy Cattle prior Artificial Insemination. The paint is painted on the tail-head (top end of tail) section of the cow in a 15 x 3-5cm strip. When the cows mount each other (this is a sign that the standing cow is in Heat), the paint will be rubbed off by crumbling and hair will stand on end, thus a sure sign that the cow is on Heat (in Estrus) and ready for Artificial Insemination.
- GENERAL MARKER – can also be used during non-mating season as general marker on cattle, e.g. marking of dates, numbers, medicated cattle etc.